Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm celebrating...

Not sure what exactly, but I just felt like treating myself to a yummy lunch!

There is this great little Chinese food place (in an old DQ) not very far from my office, that serves the best food EVAH!

My absolute favorite dish is their moo goo chicken.  My Vietnamese nail lady tells me that I'm saying 'duck chicken'?  Well maybe so, but this stuff is scrumdilleiscious and I know there's no duck in it! LOL

I have no idea why I decided to blog about my yummy lunch, or why I thought anyone out in blogland would care, but there you have it... I need to get a life and realize that most folks don't care what I ate for lunch! LOL

Ahhh.... now that I've eaten my favorite lunch, I can try to get busy and get my work finished or I can just sit here surfing the Internet and looking for toothpicks to use to prop open my eyelids. 

Have a great rest of the day!

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

Our local Chinese place is in an old KFC!

MySiteMalixi System Development said...

Nice post!
I would know to know more about your blog. You may also visit my blog and tell me what you think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin