Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Brittany!

My Brit-Brit is turning 20 today!  Who'd a thunk it?  I let her live through her teenage years! It wasn't easy, let me tell ya'!  There were times of tears, anger, anxiety, joy, and above all several prescriptions of Xanax.  We have arrived!  One down and only two more daughters to go.  I think that since I've been a parent for 20 years now, I should be allowed some time off for MY good behavior!  I mean... no one is starving, lost, or living in a ditch.  See.... it's all good.

I'm sure Brit has great plans for celebrating with her sweet boyfriend and other chums,  so I will just consider this a new stage of maturing for my baby girl.  I'm secretly hoping that we can cut the umbilical cord soon...the extra pounds are really starting to make my jeans bulge in the wrong places! :)

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! Enjoy your 20's - they pass by all too quickly!

1 comment:

A l a i n said...

thank you for your comment, happy birthday for the fleet of great britain

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin